Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sweet Mischief

Here are some recent pictures of my precious boys! They are so much fun, and keep me busy! I am so thankful God is sharing them with us, and I love every second of being their mommy, even if they are a little mischievous :)!!

This has become very common at our house....Davis climbing on the table to finish off any food that might be left up there.......such a funny baby!!!

They were just being super silly and so cute!

On his way to the top of the table......never a dull moment :)!

Wesley can get into our bathtub alone, but Davis has to have help. You can see he pushed my stool over to the tub, and just climbed right in!! They are playing trains "choo-choo"!!


One of many "wrestling matches" to come! They really LOVE each other!!

According to Wesley they were headed to the grocery store to buy grapes and milk!

Wesley is cooking me a surprise, while sporting Rhett's protective glasses

My little climbing monkey!--this is the only way he plays with this toy!

Another favorite of theirs.....climbing and jumping! I give up ;)!!!

Davis is super creative, and uses whatever he can find to make it onto the couch.....this time a toy rocket :)


I found this precious baby in the cabinet (it has safety locks??), and he was saying "nack".....translated to snack!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!
    I am so glad that they have each other to play with all day. They will grow up being best friends!

    ReplyDelete