Friday, April 16, 2010

What We've Been Doing!

So, I am behind in updating what we have been doing lately! This blog is intended to tell our sweet little girl's story, but also for me to document what we are doing, since I do not have time to scrapbook. I realize that I have not even put any Easter pictures up, or documented what we did for Easter, so I will just have to back-track!

Wesley, Davis and I have been PLAYING so much! We have been having amazing weather, and we have taken full advantage of it. We have been to several parks with different friends for play-dates, taken a few zoo trips, and played outside almost every day, for many hours! One "new" fun thing we have done this spring is visit the Botanic Gardens. They have an awesome part of the gardens dedicated to children. There are many super fun things to play with, and we have really enjoyed going there with our friends!

We started our Easter weekend with a trip to a local farm. We rode pony's, and the trackless train, visited with the Easter bunny, fed the animals in the petting zoo, and took a hay ride for an Easter Egg hunt. The following pictures are from our fun day at the "farm"! I have more Easter pictures....still on my camera ( I know that is bad), so I will do a separate post later.






We are still doing good, and every day continues to get easier. I have been so blessed lately by a few sweet people and their comments about our blog. I just never imagined how our little Caroline would impact so many, and help make life changes. I am so very thankful God is still reminding me that He is in control, and He is revealing His mighty plan more and more every day. Thanks again to all of you for your sweet notes, and emails, and thank you for reading our blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment