Monday, April 4, 2011

A FUN Week!

We had a lot of fun this past week!! We were all so happy to have Rhett home, and we greatly enjoyed our weekend together! After him being gone for a week to Peru, home for a few days, and then gone last weekend to Atlanta, we were all beyond glad for him to be home!! I am so thankful he does not ever have to travel overnight, or be gone from home a lot!

We headed to the Botanic Gardens for a fun Friday afternoon! It was amazing weather, and we literally had the entire kids area to ourselves! Our sweet boys had so much fun playing on all of the really great stuff they have for little ones. Rhett and I enjoyed watching them play and run, and I especially enjoyed the sweet time with my precious family. We finished the day with a super yummy supper at Corky's BBQ, and topped it off with frozen yogurt! I just love the fun days we have together, and try and soak up every second of it! I know it is going to fly by so fast. I am very thankful that when our boys are older, we will have TONS of pictures and video to remember these sweet times with!











We have also had a few rainy days around here lately! Being cooped in the house can ware on two very active little boys and their mama!! One day last week, after about 3 straight days of rain, the sun came out! So, what was this mama to do? Dress my adorable sweeties in their rain gear, with warm layers underneath (it was chilly), and head outside for lots of puddle jumping! It was so much fun to watch them just being boys! Wesley as no fear, and could not jump high enough or get wet/dirty enough! Davis was not far behind him, and he learned a lot of "cool tricks" from his big brother! I praise God daily for theses two precious gifts, and for blessing Rhett and me with them, and trusting us to raise them! What a blessing these two are!!




1 comment:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to make memories like those with my babies one day! :-)

    ReplyDelete